Saturday, March 10, 2012

101 things about me also known as why i am the night rider...


ok not 101 just 20 only...could not be bothered to think all the way to 101. Dont enjoy.

1. i love 24 hour joints that stay open all night]
2. i like walking out of my house at 2am to meet my need for some coke or something to eat.
3. i pray and do my quite time mostly at night.
4. i read better at night. Fewer distractions.
5. i have totally brilliant and mind boggling ideas, yup you guessed it at night
6. i definitely will make most of my future babies at night although there is room for creativity on the Kronos element.
7. i love the stars and they show up only at night
8. i think shooting stars are Gods little gifts to me and ways to show me he really really really loves me and yeah those show up at night
9. i eat late night snacks, a lot seeing as I stay up late into the night (I think I mentioned this earlier no time to proof read this)
10. i used to do my laundry mostly at night and no I would not hang them out to dry. the moon can’t do that silly.
11. some of my funnest moments have been with friends hanging out late into the night
12. phew I guess I need to change this title because 101 things are hard to come by guess that’s why all of you used that generic list right?
13. I loved the Dark Night movie but not the fright night movie. the latter was about vampires on roller skates and I was eight and yeah that creeped me out. (I doubt I ever recovered from that unfortunate childhood scarring)
14. Oh yeah I have been to a night club and I still think I requires zero brain function to go and enjoy the hot, sweaty, crowded and noisy atmosphere. That is why some guys are just loud, they are now stone deaf.
15. Really loved the movie nightrider or was it the serie? Anyway I read the book and it was much cooler than the series I think I was somewhere around eight.
16. I wish I could work the whole night and sleep the whole day and I don’t mean as a security guard unless of course is has secret service which let’s face it is just glorified security guard stuff only you get to wear dark glasses and act all cool and stuff.
17. We once had a house help called Night and she told some of the most brilliant stories I have ever heard. They were child hood favorites.
18. And still on the subject of stories my favorite aunt introduced me to the art of storytelling on those long dark nights when the then UEB would send darkness flooding into our neighborhood and homes till late into the...yeah I know...night.
19. I did not always love the night until one night I was floored by malaria and I had to spend the night in a room with windows that faced into a courtyard and the room was pitch black as in you cannot see the finger in front of your nose and since then I have been a creature of the night.
20. most of my attempts at being a knight in shining armour have met with hmmmm how can I say this? well let’s say that the evil witch’s spells have yet to be broken.