Thursday, January 5, 2012

The God Particle (A sequel to the Satanist Within)


Today was a totally wonderful day. Why? Because m faith in people was for a morment redeemed and I did not think it too much of a bother to give of myself within. 

A light shone in the greyness that was my life and I was gunuinely happy from the inside out. That there were those committed to making the lives of those around them better is a great encouragement to me and to that that would seek to walk in their footsteps.

That there are those who despite the troubles of life and the harshness of humanity still remain innocent, sweet and pristine. That to drink from the fountain that is their life is great refreshing. That c they understand the dynamics of a symbiotic friendship makes it a joy to pour out into their lives. I am happy and I am glad.
Also that we fight everyday or rather I fight everyday not to be the bad I know I can be is for me hope.
  
Because the greatest tragedy is for the spirit of God to depart. Infact a friend once said the reason the tribulation will be so terrible is because there would be no Holy Spirit to keep the evil at bay. Infact it would be like the flood gates have been removed and all the murk that is humanitities collective propensity for evil shall just come flooding in.

So while I many times do that evil that I don’t want to do, I am greatful for  the good that I do do even when I want to do the evil thing.

That I don’t do the evil is testimony that the God Particle is alive and well in me.